8 Items To Create An Inviting And Relaxing Front Porch
Make This Beautiful Porch Yours If YOU …
- Need a place for a nap in nature
- Want a cozy retreat from everyday stressors
- Want to entertain outdoors, rain or shine
- Porch Swing: This twin-size bed swing was custom made and uses a blow-up air mattress for the cushion with a white coverlet. Order a similar design from Swinging Porch Beds, 63 Springwater Crossing, Newnan or HangingPorchBeds.com
- Throw Pillows: Go cozy with these smaller silver, gray and beige cushions. PotteryBarn.com
- Wire Urns: Fill white metal wire urns with ferns or wrap the interior in burlap. HomeGoods.com
- Coffee Table: To “replicate” this look, consider the New Orleans coffee table with natural travertine top. OutrageousInteriors.com
- Armchairs: Chippendale-style chairs made with beechwood and bamboo. BallardDesigns.com
- Silver Garden Stool: The glossy finish adds style to the versatile seat, which can also be used as a side table. HomeGoods.com
- Outdoor Rug: For a similar style, turn to Poppy Kelim Azul by Capel Rugs.
AuthenTEAK Outdoor Living, 1094 Huff Rd. NW., Atlanta or AuthenTeak.com
- Table Lamp: This Kudu furnishing resembles the horns of an African antelope. WestElm.com
• Owner and principal designer of Lindsey Hene Interiors, Hene designed this porch for her home in Milton, Ga.
• Hene bends design rules to create a fresh perspective. She gravitates toward spaces that are rich in character—with a touch of whimsy.