8 Pieces to Craft an Eclectic Dining Room
Categories: Antiques, Furniture, Home Décor/Accessories
Make it yours if YOU …
• love being a part of the Interior design process—do it yourself!
• need a welcoming space to entertain family and friends.
• want eclectic pIeces with an antiquated feel.
➊ Window Treatment: Home Decorators Collection Cut-to-Width Cordless Faux Wood Blind in White. HomeDepot.com
➋ Bench: Custom-made seat made from recycled barnwood and other woods. 998 North Highland Ave. NE., Atlanta or UrbanCottageAtlanta.com
➌ Rug: Jute Chenille Herringbone carpet. WestElm.com
➍ Table: Cypress sawbuck dinner table with cypress top and Gray Swedish finish. 843 Senoia Rd., Tyrone, Ga. or Facebook.com/ ElementGardenAndHome
➎ Chairs: Eliane Collection's Flax dining chairs resemble the ones seen here. Pier1.com
➏ Light Fixture: Custom-made electrolier crafted from a titanium vintage military jet engine liner. 6959 US Highway 27, Blakely, Ga. or JTedderDesign.com
➐ Mirror: Place the Alcona Antiquated Silver Mirrors S/3 on your dining room wall to “replicate" the look pictured here. OutrageousInteriors.com
➑ Spice Cabinet: Create a custom-made console similar to this one at Urban Cottage.
998 North Highland Ave. NE., Atlanta or UrbanCottageAtlanta.com
This project was designed by homeowner Mande Harris.
• Has lived in this 102-year-old Virginia-Highland home for two years.
• A fan of antiques, she hand-selected each item in her 500-square-foot dining room.
• “I have an eye for space planning," Mande says. "I love unique pieces that are made from real materials like authentic woods."