• 1/2 cup fresh egg noodles
• 1 cup yu choy, chopped
• 1/4 cup moo dang (red barbecue pork), sliced
• 1 teaspoon scallions, sliced
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 1 teaspoon lime juice
• 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
• Handful of crushed peanuts
• 1 tablespoon cilantro, roughly chopped
• 1 tablespoon golden fried diced garlic in oil
• 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Rinse egg noodles with room temp water then put in boiling water. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes until expanded and al dente. Blanch yu choy in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
Put noodles in mixing bowl, add fried garlic and oil mix to keep noodles from sticking together. Add light soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, lime juice, white pepper, and crushed peanuts. Top with cilantro, scallions, and red barbecue pork.
Add yu choy to noodle mixture and serve.
Recipe courtesy of chef DeeDee Niyomkul of Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft.