NARI Remodeling Directory 2012
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry has pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
• Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
• Making all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
• Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws.
• Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
• Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
• Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities.
• Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities.