Recipe of the Month
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1 cup shredded coconut
1 (14-ounce) can of condensed milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
3. Press the mixture into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish to form the crust.
4. Mix together the chocolate chips, pecans, cranberries and coconut. Spread mixture over crust as evenly as possible. Top with condensed milk.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Chan Patterson, corporate cooking school director for Viking Culinary Arts Center.