Trendy Textiles pt. 2! IKEA pillow talk…
When we asked Deidra Cunningham, of IKEA Atlanta, what was hot for throw pillws in 2015, here's what she told us…
- Interchangeable covers that slip on over an existing pillow can inexpensively breathe new life into your decor.
- Faux silk throw pillows and shiny textures are associated with luxury and opulence.
- Add a pop of color with rich jewel-toned throw pillows. Or stick to neutral silk throw pillows for an understated touch.
- Bold graphic patterns are the perfect way to make a statement without overwhelming the room.
- Textured pillows are a great way to add variety to your room design and are a nice contrast to shiny textures of wood and glass. It’s also a good way to add variety without adding additional patterns.