Hear from HGTV’s Candice Olson at Kitchen Forum This Saturday
If you’re interested in revamping your kitchen or taking its design to the next level, stop by Phipps Plaza this Saturday (May 21) at 11:30 for the Luxury Atlanta Kitchen Forum. Candice Olson, host of HGTV’s “Devine Design” and “Candice Tells All” will present on kitchen integration and moderate a panel discussion among eight Atlanta-area industry professionals.
The following experts will be on hand to answer your questions on how you can integrate a little bit more luxury into your lifestyle:
· Mike Bell, vice president of Bell Custom Cabinetry
· Lisa Brooks, board member of the Georgia Chapter of the NKBA and owner of Brooks Kitchens & Bath Inc.
· Mark Buelow, past president of the Atlanta Chapter of NARI and president of Distinctive Remodeling Solutions
· Bob Eustice, national sales manager at Thermador
· Bill Harrison, president of Harrison Design Associates
· Mia Kurgan, immediate past president of the Georgia Chapter of the ASID and president of Mia Kurgan Designs
· Clinton Smith, editorial director of Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles magazine
· Mike Smith, president of the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association
The event is sponsored by Thermador and Atlanta-based Inspirations Kitchen & Bath and is FREE to the public. You can stop by Monarch Court in Phipps any time on Saturday to check out the forum. The event schedule is as follows:
· 11:30-12:45 – Cooking demonstration by Chef Brad of Thermador
· 1:30-2:15 – Presentation by Candice Olson
· 2:30-3:30 – Panel discussion moderated by Candice Olson
· 4-5 – Candice Olson book signing
Hope to see you there!
Check out some amazing Atlanta kitchen makeovers on our website.