NARI Atlanta Remodeling Directory 2011
A Message from the Leadership of NARI Atlanta
We, at the NARI Atlanta Chapter, pride ourselves on being part of an organization representing the most skilled, professional and ethical companies in the remodeling industry. The leadership of NARI Atlanta’s mission is to help homeowners find the right professional partner for their remodeling projects and get the maximum value from their investment dollars.
The NARI Code of Ethics
Each member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry has pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business by:
• Promoting in good faith only those products and services which are known to be functionally and economically sound, and which are known to be consistent with objective standards of health and safety.
• Making all advertising and sales promotions factually accurate, avoiding those practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer.
• Writing all contracts and warranties such that they comply with federal, state and local laws.
• Promptly acknowledging and taking appropriate action on all customer complaints.
• Refraining from any act intended to restrain trade or suppress competition.
• Attaining and retaining insurance as required by federal, state and local authorities.
• Attaining and retaining licensing and/or registration as required by federal, state and local authorities.