Wolf Gas Range To Get New Look March 2013
The iconic Wolf range is getting a makeover. The new line of gas ranges debuting in March 2013 offers an updated design and new features including:
- rounded control knobs in stainless steel, black or red
- feet that can be raised or lowered
- dual-stacked burners for more precise control
- sealed burner pans for easy cleanup
- continuous porcelain-coated cast-iron grates
Other new features of the updated gas range are simmering capabilities and automatic reignition. The changes to the Wolf gas range make it look more like Wolf’s popular dual-fuel range. The new gas ranges will be available in several sizes, including 30-inch, 36-inch, 48-inch and 60-inch. You can see and test out the new Wolf gas range in person at Atlanta’s new Sub-Zero Wolf Showroom in the Terminus building in Buckhead.
Check out these Atlanta kitchen and bath makeovers.